Cheap car wanted for january 09 brisbane/sunshine coast

nick600

Guest bbbinks
We are arriving in Brisbane in January and are looking for a cheap car to get us started preferably estate car/4x4 must have long rego and safety certificate . email direct to nick.godley@yahoo.co.uk with photo's / details .

Thanks

Nick

hi there, we are fam of 6 moving to brisi aswell, ryan 14, beth 8, charlotte 16, leanne 18, looking forward to the big adventure, any advise on where to start first like ares, houses etc, how old are your kids, we live in leeds, cant wait to get to oz, good luck, sue ian electrican

Hi guys , we are in Harrogate and cant wait to escape the winter our kids are 6 & 8 . When do you leave the Uk and where are you going to be looking at living ? We are moving up onto the sunshine coast. We tried the Gold coast but found it far too busy loads of high rise buildings and heavey traffic ( everything we are trying to escape) the sunshine coast does have some reasonable size towns where there is plenty of work but there isnt the same congestion. Mroochydore & Caloundra are really nice but if you want a taste of paradise head up to Noosa . Property prices are pretty good for about £200k you can buy a real nice place close to the beach with a pool.if you need any more advice/help I'm only an e-mail away.

Nick

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to hi-jack post but it seemed to off track, we are also looking for a couple of vehicles towards end Jan when we fly out, myself I just need a car, reliable that will get me from home to work, roughly Brighton area to CBD, don't want to be spending heaps but no more than $6k, manual preferred too, don't like automatics but figure I may have to get used to one of those if I have to. Hubby will be after work vehicle, either truck/4x4 type so anyone who knows anyone who may be selling please let me know. Email is garry@brockley.wanadoo.co.uk. Many thanks. x

Archived