Perth Rental - Northern Suburbs near Beach

Guest Glen & Shirl

Guest Glen & Shirl

If anyone is looking for a short term rental in the Northern suburbs of Perth, then we are breaking our lease early as we have bought a house earlier than anticipated. If you are interested, please email the letting agent on stephanies@daveyrealestate.com.au and I'm sure she can send you pics etc.

The unfurnished rental is available between 1st Dec 08 to 15th Jan 09 inclusive and is $380 dollars pw.

It is 5 minutes walk to the beach in a suburb called Ocean Reef. It has a large swimming pool, so would be great over the hot summer Xmas period, has 4 beds and 2 bathrooms and is unusually a well kept, clean rental. A lot of them are really horrible trust me and is in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac.

Hope it can help anyone looking at this time.

Glen & Shirley

Guest MANDS14

Hi Glen and Shirley, we may be interested. We arrive on 1st Dec and have somewhere sorted for 2 weeks, however we think we may need longer to find somewhere more permanent and not really wanting to ruin Xmas panicking. Could you give me some more details, does it have laundry equip?

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Mands

Guest Glen & Shirl

Hi there, please email stephanies@daveyrealestate.com.au with any questions and she can tell you more.

The house is unfurnished but you could use that first two weeks getting washer etc and have it delivered at move in day as there are loads of places here to get all your things.

Thanks and good luck.

Shirley

Archived