including photos with the defacto spouse visa

Guest pamzer03

Guest pamzer03

does anyone know how many photos you should include with the defacto visa. We dont want to send too many but also dont want to send too little. Any suggestions?

hi there, Im just bumping up your thread, I had to show that i had been with my partner Mark for the last 14 years, the more evidnce you send them to back up your application the better it is.We had two children togethr but that still wasnt enough, send joint bills, party invites tickets to shows , holiday bookings anything to show them you are a GENUINE COUPLE.We had been engaged for 7 years , didnt want to get married just for the sake of the visa, want to get married when we want to, im now hoping to do it when we get to Oz.Best of luck Rikki and Mark

i sent around 30 with mine i did a table in word with a pic approx 7x5 cm then in the other column wrote brief info. Try and send a variety we sent some natural ones where neither of us are ooking at the camera and just sitting together etc at family dos or nights out. It seemed to do the trick mine was granted within 4 days! good luck

Guest YellowGecko
was told that 10 would of been enough

stuju

LOL!! No one tells you how many so we took about 100!! :biglaugh: Kept the case officer busy!

It's good to take photos of family events.. you both with your partners family/friends and then ones of you both with your family/friends.. all helps as far as evidence is concerned..

Jo x

Guest pamzer03

Thanks everyone for your posts thats a great help. So far I think we have about 20 pics and have put it on a word document as previously mentioned. We also have:

* Joint bills - gas, electricty, phone bill & tv license (my name but our address)

* Joint lease

* Joint bank account and joint savings account

* Party invitations from both our friends

* Postcards from family to both of us

* Emails

Do you think that this is enough? There has been some people saying you should include form 80 but it doesnt ask for it. Have any of you submitted this along with the other forms?

Guest beverley

Im in the process of gathering all the evidence to prove we are a couple! Last night got our latest mortgage statement, council tax bill, water/electricity bill. I was going to photocopy are stamps in our passports to show that we have been on holidays. And my sister got married recently so there are a few photos of us both in with my family. We are actually going on a skilled visa as partner is electrician but because we're not married agent said i should get together some evidence but no more than 10 pieces she said about 6-7 would be enough. We could just get married at the nearest registry office, but ive alway thought how lovely it would be to get married outside in australia and then have a honey moon somewhere in australia, like byron bay.

Guest pamzer03

aww that sounds lovely I would definitly do that than go for the registry office wedding. Were sending off my partners visa on tuesday so getting really nervous about everything now! Cant wait to get to perth!

Hi Pamzer i did complete the form 80 not sure if they would have chased for it if i hadn't completed it but thought i might aswell. best of luck x

Archived