northern suburb schools PERTH

kangaroo.bruce

Guest christel

Hi, ive put the website address for the department of education westerna australia...ive put the schools profile page so you just key in the area that your living and it will give you a run down on the school...if you hit home you will see a pop up panel of all the education and what you need to know on the right hand side and you just double click it and it brings up the relevant page xEducation Department of Western Australia - Schools Online

:unsure:

does anyone know the most local secondary school to butler ?

northern suburbs :err:

Hi,

We're hoping to be in Butler by January. After lots of discussion with my friend that already lives there, we've enrolled Hannah in Mindarie Senior College (only for year groups 11 & 12) and Jack (who'll be going into year 7) in a private school called Quinns Baptist College. The local public school for Bulter is Clarkson, but my friend said that there's no way she'd let me send Jack, there so I can only assume it's not the best!! The only other seniors school I'm aware of, which is another private one, is Peter Moyes (I think that's how u spell it!). I contacted Kinross public school but Butler is outside their catchment area, so unless you want to pay, the only option is Clarkson. Hope I'm right in what I've told you!!

Good luck,

Lizzie

Guest The Davidsons

We went to Butler in August and stayed one street away from "Irene Mc". Kids looked happy and well presented. School grounds looked great. Clean tidy and lots of sporty things to do. Its also next door to Brighton CPS which looked great for the younger ones.

As for Clarkson-AVOID!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ralph gordon

Hi Everyone

the answers above have helped us greatly can anyone tell us what is so bad about Clarkson School please?

Guest tony&dee
Hi,

We live in Butler and our 15 year old goes to Irene McCormick's. It's about a 10min walk from our house. Irene Mc's is a Catholic school so we have to pay fees but very reasonable amount. Take care.

Dor

Hi, we have 15,12 and 9 year old girls and are looking at catholic schools, we will be moving to Perth in the new year, can you tell me what you think of the school, what are our chances of getting in and what fees we would be looking at? Thanks. Dee.:wubclub:

Archived