applied for GSM 176

Guest kkris.san

Guest kkris.san

:notworthy:HELLO FRIENDS

THIS IS KRISH FROM INDIA AND I AM HERE TO GET ADVICE AND HELP FROM ALL U HERE,,,, I HOPE U WILL HELP ME CLEAR MY DOUBTS

Firstly let me tell u a little bit about myself and on wat basis am i migrating to OZ...i have qualified on the basis of an INTERNAL AUDITOR.. as this occupation is in th SOL list..hence i got my state sponsorship approved from NSW ... NOW I HAVE REACHED THE FINAL STAGE! THE VISA APPLICATION STAGE!!!

i have applied under the GSM 176.... We have got the STNI (STATE/TERRITORY NOMINATED INDEPENDANT VISA) SUBCLASS 176... i.e we have to live and work only in NSW for 2 years.....as we have qualified only under this category....

now!! i need ur help on the following questions...i wud truly and deeply appreciate ur replies and advice on the same...

1. We have recieved our state sponsorship approval from NSW in july 2008...hence we have moved on and filed our visa application to DIAC..under subclass 176 On 23rd july 2008...

**HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET A CASE OFFICER ASSISNED TO ME?

**HOW LONG WILL THE VISA PROCESS TAKE? APPROXIMATE TIME ...???

**REGARDING THE MEDICALS AND POLICE CHECK..I AM TOLD BY MY AGENT TO WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS AND THEN GO FOR IT...BUT 1 OF MY FRIEND SUGGESTED THAT I DO THEM RIGHT AWAY AND SEND IT TO "DIAC" AS IT WILL SAVE TIME WHEN THE CASE OFFICER WILL BE ALLOTED.... WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? SHUD WE GOT AHEAD WITH THT PROCCESS TOO??

** I WAS TOLD THAT PEOPLE WHO APPLY FOR "PR" THEY TEND TO GET THIER VISA'S FASTER COMPARED TO OTHER CATEGORIES OF VISA,,,,,IS IT TRUE???

PLSSSS GUYS HELP ME... I WUD TRULY B OBLIGED

THANKS

REGARDS

KRISH AND SAN

Hi Krish and San

I have a state sponsorship to Victoria, our 176 visa was submitted on-line on the 26th march, we had medicals done and finalised in May, we still haven't had police checks done yet. but looking at other peoples timelines visas can take anything up to 12 months to come through, although they do seem to be coming through quicker now, mainly November/December applicants

Hope this helps, if i am wrong i'm sure someone will correct me

Good luck

Tania X

Guest kkris.san

Heya tania...thanks alot for ur repy....

Where r u basically from?? We r hoping things move faster... I have heard tht 176 process a little faste rcompared to other categories...lets hope for the best....

Keep in touch!

Regards

krish n san....

Guest sheena
:notworthy:HELLO FRIENDS

THIS IS KRISH FROM INDIA AND I AM HERE TO GET ADVICE AND HELP FROM ALL U HERE,,,, I HOPE U WILL HELP ME CLEAR MY DOUBTS

Firstly let me tell u a little bit about myself and on wat basis am i migrating to OZ...i have qualified on the basis of an INTERNAL AUDITOR.. as this occupation is in th SOL list..hence i got my state sponsorship approved from NSW ... NOW I HAVE REACHED THE FINAL STAGE! THE VISA APPLICATION STAGE!!!

i have applied under the GSM 176.... We have got the STNI (STATE/TERRITORY NOMINATED INDEPENDANT VISA) SUBCLASS 176... i.e we have to live and work only in NSW for 2 years.....as we have qualified only under this category....

now!! i need ur help on the following questions...i wud truly and deeply appreciate ur replies and advice on the same...

1. We have recieved our state sponsorship approval from NSW in july 2008...hence we have moved on and filed our visa application to DIAC..under subclass 176 On 23rd july 2008...

**HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET A CASE OFFICER ASSISNED TO ME?

**HOW LONG WILL THE VISA PROCESS TAKE? APPROXIMATE TIME ...???

**REGARDING THE MEDICALS AND POLICE CHECK..I AM TOLD BY MY AGENT TO WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS AND THEN GO FOR IT...BUT 1 OF MY FRIEND SUGGESTED THAT I DO THEM RIGHT AWAY AND SEND IT TO "DIAC" AS IT WILL SAVE TIME WHEN THE CASE OFFICER WILL BE ALLOTED.... WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? SHUD WE GOT AHEAD WITH THT PROCCESS TOO??

** I WAS TOLD THAT PEOPLE WHO APPLY FOR "PR" THEY TEND TO GET THIER VISA'S FASTER COMPARED TO OTHER CATEGORIES OF VISA,,,,,IS IT TRUE???

PLSSSS GUYS HELP ME... I WUD TRULY B OBLIGED

THANKS

REGARDS

KRISH AND SAN

hiya, cant help much im afraid as we came on a 457! i know you wanted my help, but why dont you have a look through some of the other posts for the same visa as yours and have a look at the time lines for them, but do believe it could take as much as 9-12 months to get your visa, i would wait a while for your police checks etc as they are only vaild for a year, but again im sure somebody will come along soon who can help you more! sorry i couldn't really help!!

sheena :wubclub:

Archived