Port Macquarie NSW

oldgit

GOOD EVENING ALL

As some of you know we are moving to Port Macquarie (NSW) early October 2008. Has any one from PIO moved there or do you know any one who has? Any feed back will be greatly appreciated.

After all the waiting it's getting so close. So to all you guys who are just starting with the process, or are in mid stream and are tired and frustrated with all the waiting, just hang in there, it will all come together soon enough.

The best of luck to you all

The oldgit:twitcy::wideeyed:

Guest Brickie

Port Mac is just wonderful, we holidayed there some years ago and its one of them places youd want to live, the weather is just great, not too hot, not too cold, just like Goldilocks porridge. :goofy:

Guest Jaynie

I've been on holiday to Port too, it's a lovely part of the world and I am sure you will be really happy, well done in picking a lovely place to live.

Good luck for the future

Port Mac is just wonderful, we holidayed there some years ago and its one of them places youd want to live, the weather is just great, not too hot, not too cold, just like Goldilocks porridge. :goofy:

Cheers Brickie and thanks for your reply

The oldgit

I've been on holiday to Port too, it's a lovely part of the world and I am sure you will be really happy, well done in picking a lovely place to live.

Good luck for the future

Cheer Jayne and thanks for your reply.

The oldgit

Guest austibeach

We spent some time around there a few years ago, and like the others have said, it's a very nice place. It's certainly the kind of place we may have considered if we didn't already have family elsewhere. I'm sure you will love it, good luck.

Eric

Archived