Plan B - validation of visa.......

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

OK, you wonderful people of SA, we are looking into the possibility of having a plan B, and coming to validate the visa before we sell the house, (before 12th Feb 2009).

So I'm at the moment pricing up a package holiday, with everything included, but not looking for 5*. But I wonder if you lovely people could give me some names of basic accomadation / hotels / B&B's that I could compare with price and arrange my own flights, and car hire.

Thank you so much inadvance. :notworthy::notworthy:

KP Nuts

Guest clayton gang
OK, you wonderful people of SA, we are looking into the posibility of having a plan B, and coming to validate the visa before we sell the house, (before 12th Feb 2009).

So I'm at the moment pricing up a package holiday, with everything included, but not looking for 5*. But I wonder if you lovely people could give me some names of basic accomadation / hotels / B&B's that I could compare with price and arrange my own flights, and car hire.

Thanks you so much inadvance. :notworthy::notworthy:

KP Nuts

Hi KP Nuts

Try www.ozstayz.com . We booked a very nice house through them. They cover all areas and quite reasonable

Regards

Jenny

Hi,

We are having a reccie trip in July for 3 weeks and I tried to do the separate bits myself as well but found it was the flights that killed us, anyway, I went with Freedom Australia in the end, they were the cheapest I found....still the price of a small car for 3 of us for 3 weeks but we are going to Hong Kong for a couple of days, Melbourne for 9 then overnight train to Sydney for 4...while the blinking Pope is there as well!!!

Good idea! ...if you need a stop over in Sydney, you only have to ask. :v_SPIN:

Come on Curly Sue

I know by your posts that you are a very smart lady, surly your not encouraging people to NSW!!!! The name says it all Wales!!! great for a holiday. love your posts

Geoffrey. proud Victorian:biglaugh:

Guest KP Nuts
Good idea! ...if you need a stop over in Sydney, you only have to ask. :v_SPIN:

Thank you so much...... you never know.....

See you soon

KP Nuts

Hi if you are interested there are some nice caravan parks close to the airport/beach in Glenelg - they have a more 'holiday' feel with pool etc but offer reasonable clean accomodation. i have stayed there myself on holiday.

If you are interested let me know and i can try and find out some more for you.

Geoffrey

Guest KP Nuts

Thanks Geoffrey, that sounds like a possibility, there will be 2 adults and 3 kids, but 5 adults on the plan, (great).............

Any information that you could come up with would be most appreciated.

KP Nuts

Thanks Geoffrey, that sounds like a possibility, there will be 2 adults and 3 kids, but 5 adults on the plan, (great).............

Any information that you could come up with would be most appreciated.

KP Nuts

Hi Kim

this is the one Adelaide Shores - Caravan Resort if you do a google search on caravan parks there are about 8 for the place. But it should be ideal for you close to the beach 1 minute walk alot of open space + pool etc.

From now oni want 10p a post 1st one for free as we are friends. lol let me know what you think

Geoffrey

Guest KP Nuts

Thanks that was quick,

LOL, so I must owe you a couple of quid by now then..........

Thanks again, i'll have a look later, don't you have dinner to cook??????

KP Nuts

Thanks that was quick,

LOL, so I must owe you a couple of quid by now then..........

Thanks again, i'll have a look later, don't you have dinner to cook??????

KP Nuts

being a man (super organised) the kids are fed. having a mad 5 minutes before bed Tracy and i eat together when the kids go to bed.

Guest HONEY

HI GEOFF

A MAN WHO CAN MULTI TASK - YOU'RE A RARE BREED:yes:

CAN'T WAIT TO GOT TO OZ . ALL THAT GRILLING ON THE BARBIE, ITS MY KIND OF COOKING:cute:

HI GEOFF

A MAN WHO CAN MULTI TASK - YOU'RE A RARE BREED:yes:

CAN'T WAIT TO GOT TO OZ . ALL THAT GRILLING ON THE BARBIE, ITS MY KIND OF COOKING

Yep the tea is 80% done, house tidy kids in bed just chillen out. must admit the ironing needs doing but i just be arsed doing it, i need to be in an ironing mode or have no t shirts which ever comes first:wubclub:

Guest Fat Boy Fat

There is a place at Yatala that does all in board I'm not sure if it has a pool and you may need to share a toilet. It must be worth a look on the net.

Guest KP Nuts

and you may need to share a toilet, it must be worth a look on the net.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, take your word for that then FBF, but I will take a look.

Thanks for the reply

KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts
Hi KP

Have a look on Tim's site..................

http://www.rentalsinoz.com/:idea:

Thanks Tyke, didn't think of that one... :twitcy:

Can anyone please confirm the dates of the kids school holidays over there in January, this may help us decide if we fly out before or after christmas.

Thanks again, everyone!

KP Nuts

Guest Guest9973
Thanks Tyke, didn't think of that one... :twitcy:

Can anyone please confirm the dates of the kids school holidays over there in January, this may help us decide if we fly out before or after christmas.

Thanks again, everyone!

KP Nuts

It will be the summer hols here.

starting around mid Dec to early Feb.

Thanks again, everyone!

KP Nuts

you owe me 10p lol

Australian Public Holidays

20082009New Year's DayTuesday 2 JanuaryThursday 1 JanuaryAustralia DayMonday 28 JanuaryMonday 26 JanuaryLabour Day (VIC)Monday 10 MarchMonday 9 MarchGood FridayFriday 21 MarchFriday 10 AprilEaster MondayMonday 24 MarchMonday 13 AprilAnzac DayFriday 25 AprilSaturday 25 AprilMay Day (NT)Monday 5 MayMonday 4 MayLabour Day (QLD)Monday 5 MayMonday 4 MayFoundation Day (WA)Monday 5 JuneMonday 4 JuneQueen's Birthday (except WA)Monday 9 JuneMonday 8 JuneQueen's Birthday (WA)Monday 29 SeptemberMonday 28 SeptemberLabour Day (NSW, ACT, SA)Monday 6 OctoberMonday 5 OctoberChristmas DayThursday 25 DecemberFriday 25 DecemberBoxing DayFriday 26 DecemberSaturday 26 December

Australian Capital Territory School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays12 April to 27 April10 April to 27 AprilWinter holidays5 July to 20 July4 to 19 JulySpring holidays27 September to 12 October26 September to 11 OctoberSummer holidays20 December to 29 January19 December to 27 January

New South Wales School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays12 April to 27 April10 April to 27 AprilWinter holidays5 July to 20 July11 to 26 JulySpring holidays27 September to 12 October3 to 18 OctoberSummer holidays20 December to 28 January19 December to 28 January

Northern Territory School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays5 April to 13 April6 April to 13 AprilWinter holidays21 June to 20 July22 June to 17 JulySpring holidays27 September to 5 October28 September to 2 OctoberSummer holidays13 December to 27 January12 December to 26 January

Queensland School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays5 April to 13 April10 April to 19 AprilWinter holidays28 June to 13 July27 June to 12 JulySpring holidays20 September to 5 October19 September to 4 OctoberSummer holidays13 December to 26 January12 December to 26 January

South Australian School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays

12 April to 27 April 10 April to 26 April

Winter holidays5 July to 20 July4 July to 19 July

Spring holidays27 September to 12 October26 September to 11 October

Summer holidays13 December to 26 January12 December to 26 January

Tasmanian School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays21 March to 30 March-Winter holidays30 May to 15 June-Spring holidays5 September to 22 September-Summer holidays19 December to 11 February-

Victorian School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays21 March to 6 April4 April to 19 AprilWinter holidays28 June to 13 July27 June to 12 JulySpring holidays20 September to 5 October19 September to 4 OctoberSummer holidays20 December to 27 January22 December to 26 January

Western Australian School Holiday Dates

20082009Autumn holidays12 April to 27 April10 April to 27 AprilWinter holidays5 July to 20 July4 July to 19 JulySpring holidays27 September to 12 October26 September to 11 OctoberSummer holidays17 December to 1 February18 December to 31 January

Guest sazzle76
OK, you wonderful people of SA, we are looking into the possibility of having a plan B, and coming to validate the visa before we sell the house, (before 12th Feb 2009).

Thank you so much inadvance. :notworthy:

KP Nuts

Hay there!

Very wise idea, we are going to do the same before packin everything in here, taking a mortgage break and lettin a family member stay in our uk house for 4/5 months (small fee applys ;o)

but try travelmood or gold medal travel for flights, holiday autos for cars, and BIG4 Holiday Parks these are camp sites but have cabins/bungalows too, we stayed in loads in 2006 and joined their club to get 10% off every booking!

(yes i work in travel so always lookin out for cheap flights :cute:)

oh yeah i also had a special offer email from qantas from £350 each way inc tax but its to SYD...

x

Archived