Really Useful to do list!

Guest Amy & Mark

I am f"£$ED then. I start my job March this year. Haven't sorted spouse visa or other half. Just lost childrens citizenship papers so cant arranged Ausie passp[orts for them. Haven't a chance of paying off all bills. Have only just got a xouple of quotes on shipping, have 3 pets to make plans for, flights to book and pay for.................................. oh and no accomodation sorted for when I arrive. Job contract to be signed tomorrow..........it was an expected job offer.

* heads oiff for a glass of wine, weeping openly*

Its a good list,but i doubt you will be the only one who isnt as organised as the people who made the list are,the list is for a perfect world,im 100% "I" wont be that organised,im sure you'l be ok,best of luck anyway

Guest sh7t man no way

get copys of your dental,and health records--we did,and once living in oz we give the records to the dentist,and doctor--it just gives them your relevant history

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sineadb01

Great tips, we (hubby and 2 kiddies) are just at the starting line, Hubby in the process of getting skills recognised and apply for visa after that.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...