Thanks for Illawarra Info!

The Cox's

Hi folks just want to say a massive thank you to all of you for all your replies to our previous thread. Skippy thanks for the amazing pictures and the advice. We have now booked our flights for the 1st Sept wahey can't wait! To all of you that are going or are already there please keep in touch it would be great to meet up with you all when we get there. Skippy will deffo have to buy you a few beers or whatever you drink mate you sold the place for us it looks perfect. RVN you are also on the list for a beer or two we would like to invite you all to a barbie when we are settled in a place so please keep in touch. Thanks again all of you and best of luck see you on the other side

Dan, Hermie and cheeky Charlie AKA The Cox's!

You're welcome, hope you like it & settle, remember that it's your decision, I wouldn't want to finish up ON the barbie :biglaugh:

Australian Philippine Association is at Figtree, phone= 42266379, that may come in handy.

ahh thank you guys..thats very kind...I agree a meet up is definately a good idea. Poor skippy should be paid for all his work on pio..bless him...I think we need to buy poor old meggs and jon a drink too..sounds like they need one..

I think we need to buy poor old meggs and jon a drink too..sounds like they need one..

You're not wrong there, they have had a bad run, here's me thinking they had gone back home because of the terrible weather.

Archived