shipping personal belongings

Guest Wallace

Guest Wallace

Hello everyone. My husband and I should be moving to Melbourne in October (just waiting on visas). We wondered whether anyone could recommend shipping / removal companies?

We dont have big items e.g. furniture, but we do have personal belongings such as clothing, books, kitchen utensils etc.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Guest kia1

HI I WOULD RECOMMEND ANGLO PACIFIC THE NUMBERS AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM, THEY SORTED PACKED AND WERE NICE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE

WE HAD A 1/4 CONTAINER AND WE INSURED A 50INCH PLASMA, 2 32 INCH TVS, ONE DEAR BIKE AND A BIG TOOL CHEST WHICH HAD TO BE INSURED SEPERATELY FROM THE REST OF THE FURNITURE WE SENT AND IN TOTAL IT CAME TO £1875.50 AND THEY DELIVER TO YOUR ADDRESS IN THE PRICE.

PAULA:wubclub:

Guest mandy1

Hi Wallace

We came to Perth in March & bought out just 10 boxes of personal things including a couple of tv's, tv cabinet, dvd sytems, photos toys etc..We used Crown Relocations and everything went well and our goods arrived beofre schedule. It was a door to door service and we also had insurance on the elctrical items

.Mandy x

Hiya we have used crown twice,18 boxes the first time and about 8 the second time ,they were great.If you have a good thread through the forum maybe type in removals or shippers in search and will find loads of posts of folk,good luck

Cal x

Archived