Hiya!

Guest wayne the blue

Guest wayne the blue

Just wanted to say a big hi to you all and i Hope you are all well.

Got here in New South Wales four weeks ago and love it but must admit i do miss home a bit. Don't miss the weather to much but when i got here it was raining and did not stop for 13 days which i have been told was the worst weather in 25 years, great eh? :biglaugh:

Hope to meet some good friends here.

Guest Mrs C

Hiya Wayne,

Welcome to PIO!

Sounds like your luck is as good as mine...lol 13 day's of rain! What did you do take the weather with you? It is really hot and sunny here today.

I hope you settle into your new life well, and I am sure you will make some great new friends from the site just as I have.

April

Guest cantwait

Hi Wayne

Welcome to the site. Keep us all informed how you are getting on. Are you there with family or did you go out alone? Do you have a job?

Sorry for all the questions, but we're a nosy lot on here!!! LOL:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest jogrant3232

Hi Wayne, Im sure you will meet loads of friends. Shame about the weather, I bet you were gutted. Good luck and welcome to pio

Just wanted to say a big hi to you all and i Hope you are all well.

Got here in New South Wales four weeks ago and love it but must admit i do miss home a bit. Don't miss the weather to much but when i got here it was raining and did not stop for 13 days which i have been told was the worst weather in 25 years, great eh? :biglaugh:

Hope to meet some good friends here.

Hi Wayne

Welcome to pomsinoz forum & Oz

It is a bit chilly here in NSW at the mo don't ya reckon.

We are on the Central Coast, where abouts are you ??

give us a yell if you would like to meet up for a beer

All the best

Gizmo

Archived