Moving back to UK - Stuff for sale in Robina

Guest lisas

Guest lisas

NEARLY EVERYTHING 6 MONTHS OLD OR LESS

Hi there, if you are interested in anything then send us your email and we can send you a word doc with all the pics of the stuff on it, as it was too big to upload on here.

3 Seater Sofa $350 Marks and Spencer - good con, sage colour, near new, never really used

2 Seater Sofa $300 Marks and Spencer - excellent con,-sage colour, near new, never really used

Large Sofa, Good Condition $900 (this is $1500 new) – with chaise lounge attached, toffee colour

Ikea malm Bedside drawer, oak veneer - 2 of these $75 each, only had for a few months

Samsung 40 inch LCD TV - $1600 TV unit - $50

Office Chair Leather $60

another smaller Office Chair $15

Mattress – memory foam, UK double, near new, no use as in guest bedroom ($300)

Revamped Bed Base ($80)

New LG 7.5 kg Front Load Washing Machine $400

Large open shelving, black Wall Unit/ TV entertainment unit Ikea $200

George Foreman Grill - 5 mths old $45

Ikea wooden seated bar Stool $25

2 Black/ brown side Tables - Ikea

White larger coffee table (new) ikea $40

Yamaha model (PSR E403) Keyboard new $350

2 Ikea arm chairs $75 each – faux suede effect

The car is a hyundai accent 2004, 100,000 kms, rego for 6mth, still under factory warrantry, silver, 5 door. manual and want around $10,000 ono aud.

Whirlpool Fridge and freezer energy rating 4 out of 6 (new) $700

Office lamp $5

Small step ladders $10

Small Tv $100

Fans x 2 $7 each

Pillows (new) $2 each (4 of)

Strimmer (new) $20

Hoover $30

Tv cabinet (black) $60

Dvd player $50

Microwave new (Sanyo) $60

Toaster/kettle $20

Oven Dishes (2 of) $10

Foldable camping chairs 2 of $10 each

Glasses $1each

Crockery $1 per item

Wicker Basket (dark brown) large $15

Wicker Baskets (dark brown) medium $8

Wicker Baskets(dark brown) small $5

Cheese Toastie Maker $5

Guest Aggie

oh dear i feel so sorry for you are you 100% sure your doing the right thing.only i lived in mermaid waters for 5 months i also returned to the uk( this all happened last year) we returned for work reasons and missed family and friends we are know trying to sell our house so we can return hopefully to robina.this has been such a costly process and very stressful could you not return for a holiday.Sorry if im speaking out of turn have tried to find other post by yourself to see why your not happy but cant find any. good luck what ever you decide to do but please please make sure its really what you wont

Aggie xxx

H Lisa

We are heading out to Brisbane at the end of July so would be interested in some stuff - when are you leaving and how soon do you want to sell things by?

Thanks

Suse

Lisa, just another quick thought - where are you hoping to come back to in the UK, obviously we are going to be selling lots of our stuff, maybe we could do a swap!! We are in Wiltshire, near Salisbury. Must have been really hard to make the decision to come back but I know not everyone settles as easily as others. Good luck.

suse

Guest lisas

To suse, we plan to be gone by July so all our stuff will be gone by then.

Aggie, we've already been back for a visit to UK to check we are doing the right thing and and my partner still wanted to be back in UK even after seeing all the Chavs and experiencing some cold weather! However we'll see if he still feels the same after another English winter. If not we'll probably end up doing what you have done, but I hope not as you're right - it is very stressful!!

Guest lisas

Hi again suse, we have been renting our home back in the UK and it is already furnished, otherwise I might have taken you up on that offer!!

Lisa, it's a brave decision you've made. I've been here for 8 months, and am undecided what to do at the minute, and am thinking of having a holiday like you did to see if that helps. I hope it works out well for you, and wish you the best of british.

Aggie, thats great advice, I think I'll take it! I hope you manage to sell your house quickly so you can get back.

Jo x

Guest lisas

We are now having a garage sale tomorrow to get rid of as much stuff as we can. Hopefully it will sell well and this time tomorrow i may be sitting on the floor!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Packard Gang

Hi are you sure you want to come back to this BANKRUPT country the powers that be recon that petrol will be £150 a ltr by september, weekly shopping is up by £10 the housing market is on its ass , HOPE you are making the right move .Good Luck, Guy:no::yes:

Guest Andrea Bridge

Hi there, Have pm'd you re: your things, but would also like to add my good wishes for your future.

Take care, Andrea x :wubclub:

Archived