bridesmaid dresses

Guest afiyafifi

Guest afiyafifi

Well I Have Been Having A Good Clear Out For A Car Boot , But Some Stuff Are Too Good To Sell At A Boot Sale ... I Have Three Bridesmaids Dressses They Are From Bhs .... There Gold And Cream With Butterflies Embroided On Them ... For More Deatails Please Pm Me ... Karen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Temptininnit

afiyafifi (KAREN)

PAUL , BRAD (14) CHLOE (11) AFIYA (2)

hoping to go to the gold coast fingers crossed

It obviuosly isn't true. So lighten up.

<tut>

Guest wardy

You probably haven't read Karen's other thread temptininnit, but when you have you may see why it may not be the best thing to say.

Guest wardy

my intent was not to start bickering but to point out that they may not have seen previous thread.

Why is everyone so quick to judge each other these days there was no malice in anything I certainly wrote.

Frustrated :huh:

Guest Temptininnit

I have now read Karens other posts and see why gizmo jumped in. Sorry Karen, I wasn't aware of your situation. I had read your sig and assumed everything was ok.

what makes you think it was aimed at you wardy ? it was a general comment to all people involved ,after all we are the mugs sat up all hours editing and deleting posts when they get nasty and there has been more than a few lately! im trying to do a job its not personal.

Cal x

Archived