Gosford 10 year old

shazney64

Guest jonny.co@tiscali.co.uk

hi sharon.

my son is 10,he will be 11 in july.we are hoping to move to gosford either the latter end of the year. or the beginning of 09 depending on the house ect.perhaps they could contact each other. we like the looks of terrigal aswell. hope to speak soon.

nic x:cute::jiggy:

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi Peeps we are movin to gosford avoca teriggal areas fingers crossed in july and we have a little lad who is 3.5 a little girl who is 5.5 and a lad who was 9 in Feb who im shore would like to make contact with someone around his age before we go his name is Antonio if you like i will get him to put a thread or a pm good luck with your process cheers 4 now

Guest traybears

HI SHARON,MY OLDEST SON GEORGE IS 9,10 IN SEPTEMBER.WE'RE (HOPEFULLY) MOVING TO GOSFORD AROUND JUNE/JULY TIME.IS YOUR SON LOOKING FORWARD TO IT? WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU NOW?TRACY.XX.

Guest traybears

hi sharon,me again.also we have friends in gosford,green point.they have a 10 year old girl and a 12 year old boy.their a lovely family.xx.

Guest LyndaG

Hi

Were moving to the Central Coast early May, looking at Terrigal, Avoca etc. I have a son Jarred who is 7 and half and Girl Leah who is 5and half. Both excited to go as they were there last September and remember having a great time would be good for them to know others that are doing the same thing.

Lynda

Guest graham$nic

Hi all we are here in green point i have a son who is 12 a daughter who is 10 and a 3 years old daughter if any of your kids want to talk to mine pm me.My kids would love to talk to them and maybe help with any questions they might have xxxxxx

Archived