Hiya everybody

marco&kaza

Hi everybody this is my first post and what a way to start.Weve been reading everyones posts for quite some time but never had the courage to say hello till now!!

We had an email from our agent this morning telling us that our visa had finally been approved.We started the process this time last year (so its been a very long year for us!!).

We visited Perth & Adelaide last year and loved them both but we especially loved Perth.We dont know where we will settle because OH is a brickie and ive been reading everyones posts saying that there isnt much work for brickies in Perth.

We are going to the notts/derby meet on sunday so we will be the ones with permanent smiles on our faces!!

Karen & Mark

Guest julie2g1b

hi karen and mark

welcome to pio you should have come on ages ago no need to be shy

my oh is a brickie and we to are heading to perth like you say them other posts have

been worrying, we have our visa just got to sell the house then were off

once you are there will have to let us all know if he gets a job

best of luck

julie :wubclub:

Hi Julie

I know we shouldnt be shy but weve been having a tough time lately. Ive been checked out by immigration cuz someone else has got alarm bells ringing with a similar name to me!!Now the fun starts for us trying to sell our house.

Now that ive finally plucked up the courage there will be no stopping me lol!!!

Thanks Karen

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Karen & family

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

See You on Sunday

xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Packard Gang

Too right !!!

We got our Visas two weeks ago and still celebrating !!! Couldnt sleep that night, was in total shock. x

A glass or two or three of Jabobs Creek should go down a treat !

Cheers

Debsx

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi Marco and Kaza, it was like that for us have been watching for a while but never had the courage to join, but then.......... once you're on theres no thing stopping you.

CONGRATULATIONS on your visa. Cant wait til sunday should be a good one!!!!!!

C U there

Marie

Guest diesellisle

Hiya Kaza and Mark,

We will be going to the Notts/Derby meet too :) OH is being sponsored by WA Health so we are hoping to get to Perth some time next year! Look forward to seeing you on Sunday and congrats on your visa!

Lisa and Jeff

Archived