Getting a bit frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bshootz

Guest bshootz

Hi guys, hope you all had a good christmas,:wubclub: anyway now i am getting rather worried, frustrated, nervous, jittery, on the verge of hysteria..........................etc...........................:arghh:.as sent visa off at the begining of October and have not heard anything, anyone else in the same position or can offer any words of reasurrance.........need some.

Thanx.

A very nervous Beckyx:dull:

Guest Pingpongpom

Hi Becky:smile:..it is such a long process...my heart goes out to you, as this final bit i think is the hardest and seems the longest..once you've got that 'golden ticket' it will all be forgotten, you can open the bubbly:jiggy: and you can start to prepare for your new life in Aus..i hope it comes very soon for you and wish you all the best for 2008..

Pingpong:cute:

Hi Becky, happy new year !!

From sending off our Visa application it took a VERY long six months. Fingers crossed it won't be too long for you.

Joanne X

Guest Rachel&Stu

Aww, Becky:wubclub:

You will hear something soon matey, I just know it!!

Try and stay positive, have sent you a txt today.

Rache xx:wubclub:

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Becky, did you post a paper application or did you do it on-line?? If it was a paper one it could be a few more weeks yet, sorry................ have a look at our time line below..

23_33_15.gif that it won't be much longer!!!!!!!!!!!

KP Nuts

Guest bshootz

Hi Guys,sorry havent replied internet went down and had to get a new computer.... thanks for your replies , am normally a very patient person.:wubclub:

Oh well the prize is def. worth the wait.

Beckyx:jiggy:

HI BECKY I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL ....OURS WAS PUT IN 31ST AUG AND STILL WAITING TO BE RECEIPTED .... AGENT HAS ASSURED US THAT THEIR IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH APP BUT A VERY LARGE BACKLOG :arghh: LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE ANOTHER FEW WEEKS !!!!! :cry:

Archived