Schools in Gosford

shazney64

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My daughter goes to St. Josephs in Gosford a Catholic girls school she has been there a well and they have been very welcoming, she had to go into year 8 to start and has now completed a year going into year 9 she has settled really well considering her age hope this helps Frances

• 3 months later...
Guest Jaynie
Anyone had any experience with any high schools in Gosford? Have all the printed facts wanted personal views.

Long shot i know, PIO have impressed me with answers i have gotten from the daft questions i ask.

cheers

Hi,

My daughter attended Lisarow High School, this is a State School and she completed year 12, they were very good and she seemed really happy being there, not sure about recent results though, but I am sure they will have a website you could check on.

Hope this helps, sorry for the late response, but I only joined here yesterday, if you need any other info on the Gosford area I could try and help you, I have lived here for 15yrs.

Regards

Jaynie

• 1 year later...
Guest Bbops05

Hi, we currently live in Terrigal (renting) and have seen a house in North Gosford to buy that ticks all the boxes for us. I have my concerns about the schools in Gosford, i have a 3yr old and a 4yr old who wont be starting kindy until Jan 2011, he has been diagnosed with learning difficulties, so i am worried that he will struggle wherever he goes, but would value any feedback anyone may have regarding Kindy schools in Gosford

Archived