Alice Springs

Guest talisman

Guest talisman

Hi anyone going to Alice Springs or been? Just wondered what it was like and whats to do for kids? What are job prospects like for trades?

Any info appreciated:notworthy:

Thanks Jane

Hi anyone going to Alice Springs or been? Just wondered what it was like and whats to do for kids? What are job prospects like for trades?

Any info appreciated:notworthy:

Thanks Jane

HI I HAVE BEEN

MY ADVICE WOULD BE 2 STICK 2 COASTAL AREAS 4 DAY CAR JOURNEY TO ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF FLIES BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NOT THE SEA, SURF OR SAND U DREAM OF

AND 2 B HONEST LOCALS A BIT BEHIND DOOR IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!! NOT MY KINDA WORKMATES MY ADVICE IF U WANNA SEE THE LARGEST ROCK ON EARTH (& IT IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE) FLY THERE & BACK NOT MUCH 2 DO OR C IN BETWEEN YOUR KIDS I'LL LOVE THE BEACHES BEST IN WORLD!

• 1 month later...
Guest linda manning

well that person does nt know what hes on about alice is a lovely place we have lived here 18 months and we have 4 children the kids love it here schools are good it is beautifull and the job opportunites are great my eldest daughter she is 19 got a job in a bank and has now bought her house and owns a brand new car she would nt have been able to do that in the uk , look out of the box, dont believe everything you read or hear.....linda

• 10 months later...
Guest wiccanwitch

hi linda i here you are in alice spring well me and hubby are looking into going there so will it be possible to tap you head about it please we also are taking with us 5 kids well i say 5 one is 18 lol:laugh:

Guest Gollywobbler

HI again Wiccan

This thread is relevant to you as well:

Somebody doing the same work as Scott does asked about the pay in Perth. The reply he got in July 2007 was:

I can't help with Perth but $40 per hr in Alice Springs and $60 per hr out of town is normal

STEVE

Here is the thread:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/jobs-careers/22686-ground-working.html

Cheers

Gill

Archived