Gosford

jojimaca

Guest neil smith

hi there, my cousin rented in Gosford 2004, with intention to buy there, they actually lived overlooking the hospital.

They moved there for a trial when they first emigrated, as it was a lot cheaper property wise, we visited them and the area was lovely, terrigal beach was not far away,and it has a cold rock ice cream shop!!!!!

I don't know about schools or anything but it seemed a nice coast line to live on, my cousin ended up moving to Manly for work reasons,and as they were still under 30 with no kids they wanted somewhere closer to the city and more livelier,

hope ths helps a bit,

Hi

We live in Terrigal about 15mins in car from Gosford, I work in Gosford but i woudnt wanna live there.

Daughter at Terrigal High school - have you looked at places around Gosford, i.e. Terrigal,North Avoca,Copacabana,Green Point,Forresters Beach,Tumbi Umbi,theres lots of nice places.

Good luck with ya move

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi Jojimaca

We r moving to the area next yearme the wife and three children antonio 10 kayti 5 JJ 3.5 I have a brother and sister near there brother at saratoga and sister at avoca beach we love it around there im sure you will and your not realy that far from the city

Guest mutikonka

We almost bought a place in Gosford when we first moved to the area because it was so much cheaper than Sydney. But as someone else said it is a bit too quiet and far out of Sydney. There's a lot of retirees in the area.

Some of the surrounding areas are nice if you like beaches and bush. There's even a ferry service to Palm Beach (Sydney Northern Beaches).

1586255157_2699fd6160.jpg

Ettalong- Palm Beach commuters.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any info on Gosford, NSW. Iam a nurse and have a job in Gosford after christmas, moving there with my OH and two children aged 14 and 8, so need info about the area and schools etc.,.

Hi Jojimaca

we only visited there for a short period 3 years and 2 years ago to see friends the place seemed very nice beaches were great short drive from gosford. friend is a midwife in gosford we stayed at wombats Bed and breakfast laurie he was a mine of information you can find his details on the web will Pm his email address if you require it. His B and B is great spoilt rotten highly recommend if need short term let

sue

Archived