Decided to apply again

cherylj45

Hi all,

advice needed. I'm a hairdresser and I run my own salon. I'm looking at the 190 visa and just starting again on this journey. Any advice??

I've ran it for three years and been hairdressing since 2009. Do you think I'd pass all the relevant tests

we would be moving out as a family and leaving our eldest at university

help please

No idea about your visa prospects but do ensure eldest is included on visa as migrating dependent. Then all they need to do is validate the visa with a holiday and they will have 5 years from grant to decide if they want to come.

So many people have not included dependents who said they didn't want to migrate and then later change their minds but cannot get a visa as they are no longer dependent. They will require a medical either way just the extra visa application charge and police check to pay. Cheaper in the long run to ensure they have the option to migrate later.

we did just this, son is completing his Phd in UK but has til Jan 2019 to move here, and with all of us citizens by then ( having moved in Feb 2014)and his visits etc, he also stands a good chance of an RRV if not quite ready to move. He really wasn't bothered at first but now he realises how much he misses us all he is trying to organise a stint at a Canberra Uni for three months. Not exactly local but nearer than the UK and the best for his subject.