Holiday ideas?

Quokka2005

Guest The Pom Queen
Oh wow! That looks amazing. I would love to go to safari but I'm not sure about on my own. Where did she go? I looked at Kruger but I'd have to fly to Johannesburg and it doesn't a sound very safe especially for me being on my own but maybe it's rep is worse than it is itsuppose

How about one of the volunteer programs? Olli (old member on here) went out on her own and had an absolute ball. I can't remember which company she chose and although you volunteer you still have to pay for it but it would be worth it to have security and get up close to the animals here is an example https://www.planmygapyear.com/south-africa/south-africa-wildlife-experience

Thank you! Where did you go? My dad went for his 21st and had a great time too. They are doing a discount on the passes the now which is tempting

We went through France and then round the coast of Spain and Portugal. Ran out of money to go any further and tottered home after nearly three weeks camping, half starved but very pleased with ourselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/02/2017 at 0:05 AM, Quokka2005 said:

Looking at booking my holiday this year but haven't a clue where to go. I'm thinking more of a bucket list type holiday rather than Spain. I really like wildlife so I've been looking at Canada (BC) for ages because I could see bears and maybe whale watching. But I'm not sure how good it would be without a car, I know Vancouver is fine without one but not sure about outside there. That was my problem in Australia a lot of the time. Anyone got any ideas? It has to be between June and August unless I don't get into college this year. If I forget the wildlife side of the holiday then my other option was maybe do a interrail Europe trip

Africa the amazing wildlife ?