Packing day!!

Martinbjulieb

Well it has been the packing day today! After a very stressful week of worrying about where to put things, how to sort things out and the worry of the full logistics of the day I have reached the end of the day still sane!! Chess removals arrived at 8.30 as promised. 3 team members who politely introduced themselves and asked me to show them round. We went through each room and I told them what was going and what was staying. They were very attentive and set straight to work. They asked questions when they were not sure about things which was great.

Just before 4 pm all of the contents of our 4 bed house were packed barring a couple of larger pieces of furniture which will be done tomorrow. They will be back in the morning for the "uplift" Feeling much more relaxed now!! Highly recommend them on what I have seen so far! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Martinbjulieb - great to hear everything went smoothly. I'd be a nervous wreck and they be there two days just packing my clothes and clothes.

Appreciate the feedback of how it went with Chess. Good luck with the uplift today. It will really be hitting home now that you're going back. Best wishes.

Sue

That is great to hear that it went smooth and that you are still sane. However, if you had any thoughts that you might not be, you could always have a good talk with yourself and that way you could tell yourself that you are still sane lol. I hear that is what all the people with questionable mind sets do. At least they were on time and got most of it done. Bet that was like a great feeling of pressure being taken of your shoulders. When we had the packers round in the UK, the day seemed to go by in a blur. Then when they had gone we remember sitting in the house that had been so full with stuff and now there was nothing in it.