Confusing caseworker email

DukeNinja

Hi all, I wanted to pick your brains about my current situation if possible please. So I got contacted by my caseworker this morning (initial contact), stating that they require further information, however I cannot find what they want, in either the email body, or the attachments. One of the attachments is a "request checklist and details" PDF, with a page for me and a page for my wife, but there doesn't seem to be any information requested on those pages.

I had originally uploaded my documents when I submitted my visa, with their status being "received". However there now is a button that says "information provided". Should I click on that now?

Thanks for your help!

Hmmm seems a bit odd, maybe the document templates didn't save the information after the case worker typed it in? I'd give the visa line a call to clarify weather they need additional documents to be on the safe side. I think you can only call in the afternoon and just keep spamming redial if you get the busy tone, I had to call few times as had a complication, once you get through they're really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk