Ladies looking for friends in Cairns

Debbs72

Hi Ladies, I've been living in Cairns for just over a year now but not really made any friends. So looking for any Ladies out there that might fancy getting together for lunch, shopping or a few wines. I am married with 2 grown up sons. Just looking for friendship and some girly laughs and fun. I'm on the beaches end of the city.

Hi Debbs,

Have you gone online to look at Meetups Cairns. There are quite a number of different groups and activities. I live at the beaches and have been here for 4 years and not found it easy to make friends. Would be happy to meet up but looking at your age think I might be a bit in the wrong age group!

Ann

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just a quick update. Me and Anon have met few time now for a few drinks. Don't be afraid to post asking for friendship. I'm happy to say we get a long great and are Intouch every few days. Makes a world of difference when you can just sit, laugh and have a girly chat no matter what age you are. Thanks poms in oz for putting me Intouch with Anon

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have been here for a couple of months and not sure where to start to find new friends. My husband works but I am at home all day with my little Cavalier Alice, who is very cute but not much of a talker ? I am 59 , have 2 daughters, one in Perth and one travelling South America and a son in the UK. I would like to meet up for coffee and chats with other ladies if anyone is interested.it would be nice to go somewhere other than the library.  I live on the north side of cairns in Brinsmead. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Poms, I am moving to Brisbane within a month or so, and I am interested in making new contacts. At present I am a social worker but not sure if I am going to pursue this career path. I have a number of questions in regards to social work in Oz, if anyone has any advise it would be much appreciated :)

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...