AHPRA midwife continuity of care experience issue; anyone managed to dodge it?

SydneySister

Hey, section 5 for AHPRA, I understand majority (all that I have heard of) midwives are granted registrations but with the condition of supervised practice for 3 months due to not meeting the continuity of care area during their training. Has anyone managed to get around this? I am a recently qualified midwife so when I go with a years experience I will already be in competition with more experienced midwives, so don't want requiring supervision to also be an x against my name.

I know which option I had to pick between similar applicants but one requiring supervision while the other didn't.

If you managed to meet this part of the registration could you let me know how you went about proving it? As during training in the UK it isn't a requirement to log continuity experience, only caseloads and only advised to get around 5 (in my uni). However I did 4 6 week stints with a community midwife through my training and seen well above 10 continuity women, just did not attend all births, just 5 for my caseloading. But seen many more in the capacity ahpra requires. Help.