Visa Advice

MattRay

I would like to begin the process of obtaining a visa to live and work in Australia, I'm 42 years old and have a wife and 3 children (x1, 16yr old and x2, 11yr olds), and I'm a licenced aircraft engineer (EASA licenced).

My occupation isn't on the skills shortage list at present, so I'm thinking of using a migration expert to assist and hopefully save time and bother, do you having any advice or recommendations.

There are 3 Aircraft Maintenance Engineeringcategories listed for skilled migration to Australia: Avionics, Mechanical,Structures.

These skilled occupations are on the CSOL.

Your first step should be to take professional advice about your prospects of obtaining a positive pre migration skills assessmentin one of these occupations and then advice about your prospects of lodging asuccessful visa application.

Thanks WRussell, can you recommend a good Immigration expert/company, there are plenty out there, its knowing who's best to go with.

Regards

Matt

You can safely put your case in the hands of any registered migration agent who posts on this forum.

If you want me to asess your visa prospects, please go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form.