189 PR carpenter visa Granted!! Happy to share any info I have timelines evidence ect

Melli

Finally!! I got my 189 today! Been a long slog but I've got there !! Thanks for the help and advice I've got from people on here. If anybody needs any info then feel free to ask. I didn't use a migration agent and in the words of old frank I " I did it my waaaaaay" not sure what to do with myself know though! Maybe a beer.

• Like 2

Finally!! I got my 189 today! Been a long slog but I've got there !! Thanks for the help and advice I've got from people on here. If anybody needs any info then feel free to ask. I didn't use a migration agent and in the words of old frank I " I did it my waaaaaay" not sure what to do with myself know though! Maybe a beer.

Nice one Mello.

Roll out the barrel tonight my son!

B

• Like 1

Congratulations Nello! Im in the same situation going for 189 carpenter. At the minute I can only show 4 years of tax and bank statements as I got paid a couple of years cash.

Do you think be better to go for a 190 considering I can only show the 4?

Was going to send a letter from my boss to say I was working them years getting cash but not sure that would be enough to satisfy immigration.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 18 February 2017 at 1:05 PM, Nello said:

Nice one Nello. Party time!

B

• 1 month later...
On 18/02/2017 at 9:05 PM, Melli said:

Hi, congrats on getting your 189 visa!

i have 10 years experience in carpentry back home, I'm at the start of my path, could you point me in the right direction, i have no idea where to start without paying an Agent? or even if i should go and see an agent. i am also thinking of going for PR rather than skilled nomination visa.

i have 6 months left on my 2nd year 417 is this enough time?

thanks for any help

Gareth

On 18 February 2017 at 1:05 PM, Melli said:

Well done my man. 

Can I presume that you're "bound for Mellie"?

B

Hi, congrats on getting your 189 visa!
i have 10 years experience in carpentry back home, I'm at the start of my path, could you point me in the right direction, i have no idea where to start without paying an Agent? or even if i should go and see an agent. i am also thinking of going for PR rather than skilled nomination visa.
i have 6 months left on my 2nd year 417 is this enough time?
thanks for any help
Gareth

Are you in Australia already?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app