Citizenship question re: under 16 and father lives in U.K.

vdM family

Morning all

we (me, hubby & child) can lodge our citizenship application and I need some help.

My daughters Dad is in the U.K and fully supportive of her becoming an Australian citizen. Are there forms he has To complete to send with my application, signed by him (like the one he did for our PR) and if so what form is it and can I download it to send to him. He works all over the world and is rarely in communication due to remote areas so would be helpful if I can get any documents to him before he goes away again.

Also, when doing the citizenship though our immi account, we've started with my husbands, do we need to complete his before we can move forward and do mine or can we do them through the same immi account simultaneously?

Lastly, will we need new Police clearance if we've just spent 5 weeks out of the country?

thank you for your help

Guest The Pom Queen

We did our citizenship in 2008 I think it was and back then there was nothing else for the father to do. As long as you got approval to move the child from the jurisdiction at the time of PR that was all.