Immi2oz

johnstanhope

Hi we are going to use these had anyone else?

Hope they are ok Steve and nic as we just paid them the fee to start the ball rolling....be interesting to see how you find them if you go with them, we have been in contact with Warrick, seems tonne helpful so far but he wants money so he will be im sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we have signed up with them too we are using John , he is fab really helpful , we are going on 189 visa í*½í¸ƒ

Yeah we have warrick and we are doing 189, although they did suggest state nomination would be easier to achieve but we're limited to SA or NT, half of the point of us going is to be closer to family and they are in the Gold Coast, so throwing caution to the wind and trying the "harder" option in warrick's opinion. If it doesn't work out then we maybe left with the other option just means essentially moving twice which we don't want to do for costs and taking the kids out of school again etc

My wife is a occupational psychologist so hopefully that, I'm in hospitality but want to move out of it this year and experience something else as that's all I've done for 16 years. My sister lives in helensvale we visited them last year, also spent some time is NSW and cairns while there. We have 2 boys 3 & 8. What are your kids feeling about the move ?

Ah nice! Yeah my sister has been over there 10 years but spent the first couple of years in SA, her kids go to Saint Stephens collage it's a private school and fairly expensive and has a long waiting list I think, but when we were with her in August we passed a few state school that from the outside looked really nice. Good luck and keep in touch !