Evidence for work experience

darraghbyrne11

Thanks so much for replying Richard. It's gives me hope for getting 189. Very stressful thinking that I have got all the rest of the documents plus English test done but may fail at the last hurdle haha.

It's just my bank statements don't have my employers name only shows money going into my account. I have just highlighted were money's have been going in every week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for replying Richard. It's gives me hope for getting 189. Very stressful thinking that I have got all the rest of the documents plus English test done but may fail at the last hurdle haha.

It's just my bank statements don't have my employers name only shows money going into my account. I have just highlighted were money's have been going in every week.

What is the payer listed as? Is it just a reference number or a different name? You could obtain a statement from the employer confirming the reference number or title used.

I get paid cheques so when I lodge it with my bank, it just shows numbers beside the money for example it would say cqhe0006 then shows the money deposited beside that but no names as such.

Also I have been given a p11 form from my employer to cover for two years back in 2010 as I cant get p60 for that period.

Do you thing that will be sufficient with the bank statements with no names if that makes sense?

Thanks again Richard for getting back to me with that information.

Hi Richard wondering could I ask a question on the documents I have?

2010-tax documents and bank statements.

2011-tax documents and bank statements (only 3 Months to though as I moved to Australia on whv)

2013-paid cash in hand

2014-paid cash in hand for first half then employer put me on books

2015-p60 and bank statements

2016-p60 and bank statements

2017-p60 and bank statements

At the minute they will probably only count 4 years 2010,15,16 and 17.

Will a written letter from my employer be enough to cover the cash in hand years? 2013 and 2014.

Thanks

Yeah I agree I think maybe possibly a better option would be to go for 190 visa instead claim the 3 years for 5points and 5 points for state nomination, it works out for 60 points.

I have an invitation for 189 at the minute would it be a problem to change and go for a 190 nsw?

Do you think it would be hard to to get a nsw state nomination with 60 points with carpentry?

A 60 point carpenter should be alright because you have work experience so you would meet state sponsorship requirements. Has your 189 been selected yet? If not, then you could add in the 190 as well.

Regards,

Richard

Yeah I have an invitation for 189 at the minute. Can I just cancel it and apply for 190 or do I have to wait until the 60 days are up?

Thanks