New to the Sunshine Coast

TheStantons

Hi! Just moved to this beautiful part of the world and looking to meet new friends. We are a couple in our early 30's no kids currently living on the SC. Anyone else like us looking to make new friends?

Welcome! I'm in my early 40s and living with my (ever so slightly) older partner. Happy to meet up for a drink or two one weekend!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! My wife and I recently moved to the Sunny Coast too and definitely looking to meet new people. We're Aussies but lived in the UK and Europe for a couple of years and have now decided to set our roots down on the coast and are very happy to be living in such a wonderful place. Likewise we're in our early 30's so keen to meet like people.

Hi! My wife and I recently moved to the Sunny Coast too and definitely looking to meet new people. We're Aussies but lived in the UK and Europe for a couple of years and have now decided to set our roots down on the coast and are very happy to be living in such a wonderful place. Likewise we're in our early 30's so keen to meet like people.

Evening coasttocoast. TheStantons and I (partner stuck in Sydney due to Jetstar!) have already met and we are planning to meet on Sunday again for a small bushwalk. Maybe you'd like to join us? If so, PM me and we'll see what we can organise.