Need Help With Deciding visas!

BrodieAndChloe

Hello all,I am from the uk, I am 17 and my father lives in Australia, Perth. I'm planning on moving there with my partner who is 18, we have been looking through the gov websites for the right visas and ways to get into the country, we would like to live there perminantly if that changes any thing , we are basically writing here to ask for your opinions on what the best way in would be, my partner chloe is studying level 2 Caitering and Hospitality and level 3 Supervising, and I am soon to be studying level 3 software developer,we hope this info can help, I was originaly on my dads visa but my mother had my name took off before the medical stage as she wanted me to stay with her, this was some years ago now so I dont really remember the whole thing. I have visted my dad on 3 or 4 occasions on holiday visas and I absolutely love the place and I truly wish to live there, thank you in advance for any and all replys just really need a route to set in stone and put all of our time and effort into.

many thanks.

Brodie and Chloe.

Maybe one for the migration experts to answer, but i'm wondering if you're still 17 and in full time education your dad could apply for a visa for you retrospectively as a dependant? I want to point out that I don't know if this is even possible but it was a question that popped into my head.

Hello all,I am from the uk, I am 17 and my father lives in Australia, Perth. I'm planning on moving there with my partner who is 18, we have been looking through the gov websites for the right visas and ways to get into the country, we would like to live there perminantly if that changes any thing , we are basically writing here to ask for your opinions on what the best way in would be, my partner chloe is studying level 2 Caitering and Hospitality and level 3 Supervising, and I am soon to be studying level 3 software developer,we hope this info can help, I was originaly on my dads visa but my mother had my name took off before the medical stage as she wanted me to stay with her, this was some years ago now so I dont really remember the whole thing. I have visted my dad on 3 or 4 occasions on holiday visas and I absolutely love the place and I truly wish to live there, thank you in advance for any and all replys just really need a route to set in stone and put all of our time and effort into.

many thanks.

Brodie and Chloe.

You should look at the possibility of having your dad sponsor you for a child visa while you are still under 18, as this will gain you Permanent Residency in Australia.

Your partner can look at coming to Australia on a Working Holiday visa.

Once you are a Permanent Resident, you can then look at ways to sponsor your partner for a Partner Visa.

My advice is to discuss your plan with your dad and then get professional advice, as you may have a short period to obtain Permanent Residency. If you do not get it through a Child visa, you will have a very long and uncertain road to Australia.