EOI longest wait time

Dragonflygecko

Hi All,

We just submitted our EOI this morning :jiggy:so I wanted to know how long some of you waited for an invite? I know there are two rounds per month but wanted to get a feel for the longest time people had to wait before they got the invite. My occupation Childcare Centre Manager - 65 points

thanks in advance.

Hey. I submitted my EoI on the 20th of Jan, just after the second January Invite (on purpose). I received my invite on the 31 Jan 2017 (but the email is dated 1st Feb due to time zones). So it took me 11 days, however I actually received it on the first February invite date. The next invite is 15th Feb, so hopefully you should hear something then. Looks like there's still plenty of availability for your ANZSCO occupation. Good luck!

Screenshot_20170211-101450.jpg

Edited by DukeNinja

Cheers DukeNinja, great to hear others stories. Yes we've done the same applied yesterday knowing there is the second round on 15th although I know lots of people wait 2-5 rounds before invitation. Congrats on your invite! Did you do it yourself our with agent? Where did you find that info about the percentages of occupations have been submitted, and do you know is that this year as in 2017 or from Jully 2016?

I wanted to do it by myself as I don't think I would've liked not being in control, and having to rely on a third party to keep me updated. Having said that, agents are experts in their field, and as such would be worth their weight in gold for complicated cases. The information about the remaining places is usually advertised on the SkillSelect website after every invitation round. The info I've posted is until the next SOL list is published in July.

• Like 1

Can I ask what site you got that info from? (photo)

Kind regards

Maria

Hey. I submitted my EoI on the 20th of Jan, just after the second January Invite (on purpose). I received my invite on the 31 Jan 2017 (but the email is dated 1st Feb due to time zones). So it took me 11 days, however I actually received it on the first February invite date. The next invite is 15th Feb, so hopefully you should hear something then. Looks like there's still plenty of availability for your ANZSCO occupation. Good luck!