Rental rigmarole.

We sold our last house and are dipping into the rental market while we build

Did not realise just how much paperwork and general running around there is to be done especially when you have kids at home over 18.

We sold our last house and are dipping into the rental market while we build

Did not realise just how much paperwork and general running around there is to be done especially when you have kids at home over 18.

They have rentals available in snake infested spider forests? Seriously, your post worries me because we intend to rent for the first year in NSW when we move over ... Any tips? Thanks in advance.

They have rentals available in snake infested spider forests? Seriously, your post worries me because we intend to rent for the first year in NSW when we move over ... Any tips? Thanks in advance.

My OH had awful trouble getting somewhere in Sydney on a limited budget. In the end, the same estate agent kept seeing him week after week at viewings and felt sorry for him. She put in a good word with the landlord, and advised him what to do to beat the other potential tenant that the landlord favoured. If it wasn't for her he'd probably still be living in dodgy houseshares.

So befriending an estate agent can't hurt - it works for Phil and Kirsty after all.:wink: