Work Wanted For UK Electrician Based on the Gold Coast QLD

stokie33

Im currently based on the gold coast and in need of a Electrical Trade Assistant Job so i can obtain my Qld Electrical Licence via the Gap training route i.e taffe logbook etc.. I have over 20 years Experience in the Domestic and Commercial Fields, anybody who can help with a least a min of 12 months work please contact me,

Edited by stokie33

Guest The Pom Queen

Once you have the license you should easily find work. We contacted over 50 electricians to come out and put us aircon in and we only got one guy who was willing to do it, he has only done one and has now vanished. They all say they have so much work on.

Could you offer to volunteer as this may attract more interest. When our electrician finally comes back I will ask him if he needs anyone.

I would just like to point out that in Queensland having an electrical license lets you work for someone. To run a business you need an additional license. And electricians are not licensed air conditioning installers. I believe they can do some limited work with it, but not extensive installations.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk