Perth Meet Up - 9th April 2017

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

I have some great news, I'm not sure if I'm suppose to share it with you all but I don't think John will mind.

Moneycorp have agreed to sponsor this years Perth Meet Up again. I apologise that it isn't in February like the last few years but John is very busy then (if you ask him he may share his good news) and I have another operation due in 2 weeks and numerous hospital visits before.

So so we have chose the 9th April between 1pm - 3pm at the same venue the Boheme in the city.

If you would like to attend please add your name below then we have a rough idea how many to cater for. Food and drinks will be provided.

It is a great way to meet new people and make some really good friends. Everyone who attended in the past has gone away after making some great contacts and friends. Some have managed to find work through the meet ups, others have found friends for their children. Yes, the event is child friendly.

Please put the date in your diaries and once again join me in thanking @John from Moneycorp for his continued support.

Guest The Pom Queen
Have wanted to attend a meet up since we arrived. Keep missing it. Unfortunately, can't come this year either. Will be leaving for UK on 8 April. Got a wedding to attend. Will try for next year.

Sorry to hear that, yes make sure you book next years in your diary lol.

Guest The Pom Queen
Brill... look forward to meeting the young man.... er PQ will your wheelchair fit in my car boot? If so we can show the young man around a bit on a Rossy Road Tour if you like!!

Sounds perfect if you aren't too busy, although I'm not there for as long this time. Hey do you think your daughter would fancy the meet? She is more than welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Just another bump for anyone interested in coming along to the meet up please add your name below, new or old, everyone welcome.

Guest John from Moneycorp
Just another bump for anyone interested in coming along to the meet up please add your name below, new or old, everyone welcome.

Yes - all are welcome to this!

Thanks

John

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

John should already be in Perth now practicing his drinking skills for Sunday. I fly out on Thursday can't wait to see you all.