Moving back.....soon

Martinbjulieb

Well it is finally happening, the house is sold, we complete on 27/02. Off to a holiday rental for a week to give us time to finalise our finances etc and then we fly on the 7th of March!! Can't tell you how excited we are!! So, spending today "sorting" and filling in the various forms we need and making phone calls! Car still to sell but we have had interest and we still have over 4 weeks to go! Stepping into the unknown as hubby doesn't have a job yet so no idea where we are heading! Wish us luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good luck I go back next week for good can't wait after ten years here and a 19 marriage down the drain.lost my house,kids, job and to top it all off my dog had to go because I was homeless
I thought you sounded negative and angry; puts it into perspective I guess. If you want a future, make the change a real change. Make it a positive change. I know that sounds hard, but if you want things to get better you have to look forward not back.

Sorry to hear you've had a tough time beach pig. Puts my own complaints into perspective. Congrats on the move martinbjulieb!

We're heading back this year too. Probably not until June/July depending on some things and no firm idea where (we've a couple of general ideas), but we are all looking forwards to a new challenge. It'll be hard to leave Australia, we've been happy here, but sometimes you just have to move on.

Good luck I go back next week for good can't wait after ten years here and a 19 marriage down the drain.lost my house,kids, job and to top it all off my dog had to go because I was homeless

You have my sympathy, been there got the T shirt, as they say, without wanting to sound like a little Pollyanna, but it is possible to come back from it all, I did just about manage it, met a new woman, moved on and better off now than ever.

Got any ideas about where you would like to relocate to back in the UK, if you feel you need any information just PM me

Beach pig ...genuinely bloody sorry , Iam hoping being back brings a change of fortune ...best of luck