NsW eoI submitted

Simons

I got the invitation to apply to NSW 10 days after submitting the EOI. Might be a bit of delay going off since its just been christmas and Aussie summer holidays. From the reading the forums people seem to get the invite anywhere between a week and few months at random!

Invitation rounds take place around twice a month. See the SkillSelect page (link below) and click on Invitation Rounds for more info.

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Empl/skillselect

An invitation round took place today and next one is on 15/02/2017.

Thats weird....Immigration to oz told me that they dont have specific dates for NSW. Is this incorrect? Where are you applying for Jijiboy?

Thats weird....Immigration to oz told me that they dont have specific dates for NSW. Is this incorrect? Where are you applying for Jijiboy?

It might be different for state sponsored, maybe each state has a separate process for invites.

I applied for a 189 visa, which is not dependant on states. I intend to move to Perth, WA.

I got the invitation to apply to NSW 10 days after submitting the EOI. Might be a bit of delay going off since its just been christmas and Aussie summer holidays. From the reading the forums people seem to get the invite anywhere between a week and few months at random!

Hi Zippy,

Congratulation!! you received an invite from NSW.

When did you submit your EOI for NSW-190?

I submitted my EOI for Software Engineer with 65 + 5 points for NSW-190 on 25th Jan 2017 but did not get any invitation. I am an onshore applicant working on 457 in NSW. Any comments about me getting an invite?

Thank you Neeraj, we applied in mid October last year then it came through in 10 days. We're currently waiting on a decision on the final visa now.

Looks like you've got a good points score so I'd just be patient as its only been 2 weeks and they might be delayed, have you checked the occupation ceilings for your trade? Good luck on the application hope you hear from them soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk