Complaint about the employer

Tammy

Good morning to everyone

A friend of mine paid his employer for visa and his visa got refused. The employer is refusing to pay the money back.

Can she complain to the immigration about these things so that the employer who had sponsored himself at the same time from the same company and got his PR approved? Will the department cancel his PR if my friend proves that she has paid the employer??? The employer sponsored himself from the company.

Thank you very much.

Good morning to everyone

A friend of mine paid his employer for visa and his visa got refused. The employer is refusing to pay the money back.

Can she complain to the immigration about these things so that the employer who had sponsored himself at the same time from the same company and got his PR approved? Will the department cancel his PR if my friend proves that she has paid the employer??? The employer sponsored himself from the company.

Thank you very much.

http://www.border.gov.au/FAQs/Pages/have-you-been-the-victim-of-payment-for-visas-conduct.aspx

Thank you very much Westly.

I have read it. What are the chances if I complain to the immigration or write an email to the minister ,will they cancel his visa??

Thank you kindly

As a rule the ministers do not reply to emails, at least not in a meaningful way.

Will the department cancel his PR if my friend proves that she has paid the employer??? T

Probably not, but please do not take this as a considered professional opinion.

Hi Tammy,

Given that the employer has apparently broken the law your friend can make things very unpleasant for him. It depends on how far you want to take it, since the creation of s.245AR of the Migration Act it sounds like a clearly criminal act. Certainly worthwhile raising it with the Department of Immigration or even raising it with the media, investigative journalists are constantly publicising this kind of situation.

Cheers,

George Lombard