Help & Advice needed, we need a loophole

d1anac

Hi All

Is there any way for me to migrate to Australia? I'm struggling to find a loophole, as I seem to be too old and don't have 50% balance of family out here. ( I have 4 children, all adults now living away, 2 are estranged from me, my son is happy and living in Cornwall and one of my daughter's lives in Perth with my 2 grandchildren, so I really need any help or advice so I can be out here with them.

I'm 53, I work in the Out of Hours Doctors Service in Cornwall in the U.K. as an administrator, my husband is 51 and a welder within The motor manufacturing industry, we are both hard workers and we can support ourselves, we are able to stay with my daughter, I would like to be able to work out here also, so would my husband, we are both fit & healthy. Is there any options for us? Has anybody else been in the same position? And can offer some sound advice, we would be extremely grateful for any advice offered.

Many Thanks In Advance

Diana & Graham

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi All

Is there any way for me to migrate to Australia? I'm struggling to find a loophole, as I seem to be too old and don't have 50% balance of family out here. ( I have 4 children, all adults now living away, 2 are estranged from me, my son is happy and living in Cornwall and one of my daughter's lives in Perth with my 2 grandchildren, so I really need any help or advice so I can be out here with them.

I'm 53, I work in the Out of Hours Doctors Service in Cornwall in the U.K. as an administrator, my husband is 51 and a welder within The motor manufacturing industry, we are both hard workers and we can support ourselves, we are able to stay with my daughter, I would like to be able to work out here also, so would my husband, we are both fit & healthy. Is there any options for us? Has anybody else been in the same position? And can offer some sound advice, we would be extremely grateful for any advice offered.

Many Thanks In Advance

Diana & Graham

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Australia doesn't do loopholes, sorry. It loves red tape and rules.

Unfortunately your ages you are too old for skilled permanent migration, and with the balance of your family as it is then sponsrship that way won't work. I can't see a way forward.

Australia doesn't do loopholes, sorry. It loves red tape and rules.

Unfortunately your ages you are too old for skilled permanent migration, and with the balance of your family as it is then sponsrship that way won't work. I can't see a way forward.

Unfortunately would concur.

Suggest that your first port of call would be for an assessment with a MARA agent from this site - they can then confirm whether all avenues are closed.

Best of luck

Afraid I agree with the above. Permanent migration does not seem to have a route. Australia, rightly wants people who are younger and who have enough time to pay into the system.

There are options for long stay holidays visas as parents such as the 600 visa. But as you cannot pass the balance of family test, there is no other pathway