Stoke - by election

bunbury61

Nope, he is still a Blairite. And they are as less electable than Corbyn. That is Labours problem. Go with an unelectable Blairite or an unelectable Corbyn. It is a lose lose.
blairism isn't a million miles away from thatchism. It does appeal to alot of people. It's the sucking up to Bush and destruction of the middle East and the world economy that I object to.

Speak of the devil, Thunderbird's are go!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/25/david-miliband-labours-move-to-the-left-is-a-mistake

Edited by newjez

Iagree, they would be in power now if they had picked the other milliband,

Labour have lost Scotland ,probably permanently ...thata 50 -60 seats .

We would have to see a major shift to see labour back in power ,in what is ,in effect England and wales .

N.ireland has its own parties ,and England is predominantly conservative .

Labour have lost Scotland ,probably permanently ...thata 50 -60 seats .

We would have to see a major shift to see labour back in power ,in what is ,in effect England and wales .

N.ireland has its own parties ,and England is predominantly conservative .

no reason why they can't have a coalition

with SNP. Assuming Scotland is still with us when labour eventually get back to being a force to reckon with. 2024 or even 2028.

Hahahahaha. Sat here in Scotland and the one thing I can say is that the only reason SNP get any votes is that they are slightly less hated than labour or Tory. But certainly not liked and that view is changing against them fast.

Hahahahaha. Sat here in Scotland and the one thing I can say is that the only reason SNP get any votes is that they are slightly less hated than labour or Tory. But certainly not liked and that view is changing against them fast.
Did you do a round trip to survey everyone in Scotland? Most of the stuff you put out is made up. How many seats do the SNP hold?

so, are they voting lib dem or ukip in Scotland these days. You do make me laugh. A moderating clown.

Did you do a round trip to survey everyone in Scotland? Most of the stuff you put out is made up. How many seats do the SNP hold?

They hold 56 of Scotland's 59 Westminster seats. Which is why it's very easy to forecast they are going to lose seats. The only hard bit to forecast is when. They may lose seats rapidly at the next general election or it may be 50 years time before they start losing them - but lose them they will because everything decays it's physics.