Electricians!

Macca84

We're just at the begining of our visa. Currently in process if skills assessment

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Can I ask where are you going to do your practical assessment?

And how much does it cost?

Have been told by my agent it will cost around £1500 for the whole skills assessment.

Thanks

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've gone with a company in London called the downunder centre. The girl nikki has been amazing they literally arrange everything for u and has given us a time frame of 7 weeks. I got quoted $690 for first stage and $1575 for practical stage. It's not cheap by any means. Hoping to do practical in London in march. Won't have my papers assessed on time for the feb date. These guys have practicals every month too.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Yea my agent has said it will be in London so I would imagine it's the same.

Just nervous about it all! Don't have the amount experience as a lot of people do. Have been told it's like the AM2 but with more motor control and in depth theory exam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate, I've just launched my first enquiries with the downunder centre and they seemed very helpful so I'm glad to read a good review, could you possibly email me the book too? sorry to be cheeky but it will give me something to read as I'm totally in the dark with all this at the moment, my email is marc_drury@hotmail.com many thanks!!