Pmv granted, next stage admin.

Raoul

Hello. I've recently been granted PMV visa and have a few questions that I hope someone may answer for me.

1. Will I have to re-upload all the forms and evidence onto my immiacount for the next stage of this visa after marriage or simply add the additional evidence I.e marriage cert etc to my original visa as a lot will be duplicates?
  2. Will I have to apply for another police check(UK) and medical? From what I gather the partner visa is an entirely new application so the year validity of these I used for the PMV may have expired by then.
  3. My marriage date is the end of July and the 9 month PMV expires the end of October, I shall be applying for the partner visa as soon after getting married as possible but have no idea what my status will be whilst waiting for the decision on that. I'v read about a bridging visa but am a little unsure.

If anyone can shed a little light on any of these points I'll be extremely grateful,many thanks.