Help!

Macca84

Hi everyone,

very new to this!

just starting the visa application and have to do a skills test. I'm an Electrician based in the U.K. And wondering if anyone has any advise on what to expect from the skills assessment day?

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Steve

Hi Steve , hopefully someone who has done it will be along soon as there are plenty of sparkies made the move. Just look into licencing once your here as electricans have lots of hoops to jump through despite any trades recognition done to get the visa, so you will need to budget for that too.

Cal x

Hi Steve , hopefully someone who has done it will be along soon as there are plenty of sparkies made the move. Just look into licencing once your here as electricans have lots of hoops to jump through despite any trades recognition done to get the visa, so you will need to budget for that too.

Cal x

I have family who live in Canberra so I can live with them while doing any training and job searching (subject to my state sponsorship). Should save me quite a bit in rental fees etc.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk