Proving work experience

reubs2016

Hi guys.

Would appreciate some answers as I am scared now we won't qualify for the criteria for lack of evidence.

Hubby has 10years experience. 4 yrs 8 months in oz so can only claim 3years.

And he has 5years experience here, however because of lack of evidence we are scared to claim the full 5years so are going to claim points for 3. Just to be safe.

I have queries relating to evidence to provide.

We have reference from his jobs going back 10years only 1 of the companies has given us a ref that had the layout required listing duties tools role etc.

We have 2 other references from old companies (just general refs. How long he worked there etc his roles and how great he was?) these refs were not for visa purposes but we're provided when he left the companies. We have requested more in depth letters but it has been a good few years since he worked for them.

We feel like these refs will break our chances of a visa.

Our evidence goes back to 2010 so far we have:

Tax record from revenue (2007-2016)

Payslips (4 per year only from 2010)

Bank statements (only since 2015)

Detailed ref from employer (2007-2009)

General ref from employer (2010 - 2012)

" " " " " (2012-2015)

Employment declaration from current employer (July 2016-present)

We have obvs asked for letters and wage certs from other employers but no answers from them. We're starting to worry.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

You would be better to write up a detailed statutory declaration bringing all your work experience together, listing what you did in each job, tools used etc, and explaining that only limited references are available. This needs to be witnessed by a solicitor. After that it's a case of throwing as much 3rd party evidence as you can to back up the declaration. Try pressing the previous employers further - it's worth it. For pay evidence, consider payslips, bank statements, tax documents from IR.

Thank u. You have been a wealth of info over the past few weeks richard. We're gonna send emails and call every second day for the next 2 weeks see if we get anywhere. One or two have come since I posted so maybe just takes time and we're impatient

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk