Sydney northern beaches meet ups??

Hi I have just moved to Sydney from Manchester with my husband (I'm 37-hubby 35) and 2 boys aged 2and 4. Does anyone on here organise expat meet ups on the northern beaches??? We're in North Balgowlah at the moment but looking around for something more permanent nearby... Would anyone fancy getting a meet up organised or be interested in coming if I organised something??? Be great to meet up with some fellow POM's thanks Yvonne x

Hi I have just moved to Sydney from Manchester with my husband (I'm 37-hubby 35) and 2 boys aged 2and 4. Does anyone on here organise expat meet ups on the northern beaches??? We're in North Balgowlah at the moment but looking around for something more permanent nearby... Would anyone fancy getting a meet up organised or be interested in coming if I organised something??? Be great to meet up with some fellow POM's thanks Yvonne x

Welcome to Sydney.... Best of Luck to you and your family.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @yvonnestone if it's not too late my husband and I would definitely be up for this! We're early-mid 30's and from Chester, no children yet, and living on the northern beaches. We've been here about 18 months now and are yet to make a big group of friends outside of the people who we already know living here from home so this sounds right up our street!

• 2 months later...

Hey Yvonne,

Did you arrange a meet up in the end? How are you getting on? If you are on facebook then North Shore Mums is a great resource.  

We would love to meet up.  I'm 39, hubby is 35 and we have a 2 year old girl. 

Sarah.