Move cube

woody123

Hi all,

Has anyone on here used a Seven Seas Move cube to ship belongings to Australia?

Good? Bad?

We are thinking of one large cube as not taking any large furniture, just a lot of other stuff.

Have spoken with the company on the phone and it seems quite straight forward....I hope ?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dont know what we would do with out this forum! It's helped us so much in all the years we've been thinking of making the move. Xx

Hi all,

Has anyone on here used a Seven Seas Move cube to ship belongings to Australia?

Good? Bad?

We are thinking of one large cube as not taking any large furniture, just a lot of other stuff.

Have spoken with the company on the phone and it seems quite straight forward....I hope 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dont know what we would do with out this forum! It's helped us so much in all the years we've been thinking of making the move. Xx

There's a lot about movecubes on this site. If you type 'movecube' into the search button above, links to previous posts should come up. Somebody called Kevsan was particularly helpful, even providing photographs of the different layers of stuff he was able to pack into his. Incredibly helpful - we're thinking of using one as well.

Type

Yup, kevsan wrote a great thread and others have added to it. Can read it here.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235966

Search feature and putting in 'movecube' will get you some threads on it all also. You may need to go through a few pages of results and skip the threads that are clearly not just about the cubes.

This is brilliant info....thanks do much.

stolen my thunder.......

Kevsan,

What a fantastic thread! You have answered all of my questions, shown me photos and I've taken on board all of the little extra tips. I feel like starting to box stuff up already and I don't even know what I'm taking yet!

I do love a list!!!!

Much appreciated.

Cheers Mrs Woody.

There's a lot about movecubes on this site. If you type 'movecube' into the search button above, links to previous posts should come up. Somebody called Kevsan was particularly helpful, even providing photographs of the different layers of stuff he was able to pack into his. Incredibly helpful - we're thinking of using one as well.

Type

Thankyou very much

• 5 months later...