Taking tools to Oz

woody123

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I'm going to have a few questions coming your way in the next few days! Hope you don't mind, we are trying to get as much info as possible before we start packing up.

OH is a bricklayer/builder - does anyone have experience of taking hand tools to Oz?

We know they have to be cleaned & scrubbed & then cleaned & scrubbed again but not sure about how these can be taken on the plane with us? We are shipping some stuff but he will obviously need his tools for work as soon as we arrive.

Any info would really help.

Thanks all.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I'm going to have a few questions coming your way in the next few days! Hope you don't mind, we are trying to get as much info as possible before we start packing up.

OH is a bricklayer/builder - does anyone have experience of taking hand tools to Oz?

We know they have to be cleaned & scrubbed & then cleaned & scrubbed again but not sure about how these can be taken on the plane with us? We are shipping some stuff but he will obviously need his tools for work as soon as we arrive.

Any info would really help.

Thanks all.

What kind of tools are they? Presume you talking trowels etc?

I would say anything like that could be put in checked luggage. Weight might be the only factor.

B