Brums extreme weather

bunbury61

No they don't report uk weather here- is it very warm or something?

Oh yes they do

Any snow or bad weather and they are all over it .

The media was predicting " snow armageddon " wrong again .

A family member drove to snowed out Newcastle upon Tyne yesterday ....and didn't see any

Oh yes they do

A family member drove to snowed out Newcastle upon Tyne yesterday ....and didn't see any

We've a lovely winter here so far. There was a smattering of snow today, but it had mostly gone by the afternoon

Oh yes they do

I read the ABC news online daily and have Sunrise on the TV in the background most mornings and the only mention of snow in the UK I've seen is from posts from UK friends on Facebook. The media here was certainly not predicting "snow Armageddon". I have heard something about actual extreme cold temperatures in Europe. I'm sure we would hear if there was actual major snow in the UK but the media here don't generally go in for reporting the weather forecasts in the UK.

Oh yes they do

i havent seen or heard anything about uk weather except from friends in the uk on facebook & a few posts on here. why would you expect reporting in oz unless something bad happened like extreme flooding or a major pile up on the road due to fog or icy conditions.

I read the ABC news online daily and have Sunrise on the TV in the background most mornings and the only mention of snow in the UK I've seen is from posts from UK friends on Facebook. The media here was certainly not predicting "snow Armageddon". I have heard something about actual extreme cold temperatures in Europe. I'm sure we would hear if there was actual major snow in the UK but the media here don't generally go in for reporting the weather forecasts in the UK.

Not the media in oz ..doh !

i havent seen or heard anything about uk weather except from friends in the uk on facebook & a few posts on here. why would you expect reporting in oz unless something bad happened like extreme flooding or a major pile up on the road due to fog or icy conditions.

Because , like shark attacks in oz ,by the pommie media .

The Aussie media love a bit of pommie misery ...snow ,flooding etc

• 3 weeks later...
Oh yes they do

Oh no they don't (feel like I'm in a cheesy UK panto)

I have never seen the UK weather reported on since I have been in Oz