advice on making the move

Gregg8

Hi,

Was advised to post on here for some advice on making the move to Australia. I have a few questions.

Firstly my Girlfriend is currently a carer in the UK but wants to become a nurse, is it worth doing her qualifications in the UK or Australia?

Secondly I have recently graduated from university as a sports therapist, what are the opportunities like in Aus for sports therapists?

Thanks

Gregg

Do you qualify for a visa? I'd have thought not, actually - just what is a sports therapist? Are you a physio? a psychologist? what? First thing is to check out your possible visa options then work from there. Personally I'd be training in UK because depending on your visa your girlfriend (we make the assumption she is your partner and would fulfil partner requirements on the visa!) she could be up for international fees - far cheaper to do it in UK then if your skill isn't on the visa list, she is more likely to make it as a degreed nurse.